Monday, February 27, 2012

Piece of cake! =]

Hello world!

My name is Dara Anderson and I work to assist all of the college advisers. You guys don't hear from me too much on here, but I just had to share something!

This weekend I filed my FAFSA for my final year of college coming up. That's right, my last time filing! This would be the fourth time I have filed, so I have quite a bit of FAFSA experience under my belt and also... a secret to share with you. Ready? It gets easier every time! In all seriousness, it took me five minutes to update my FASFA this weekend with my family's new tax information and get it submitted. ONLY FIVE!

I know that it seems like a daunting task to fill out all of the information it asks for, but it is so worth it. Remember, just fill out everything once and then in your following years of college, it's only going to take 5 minutes a year to update and complete.

Oh, by the way, I got $1,800 for college this coming year. Best 5 minutes I've ever spent! It was a piece of cake!

You can do it!
Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment